There is always an element of risk to the work we do, while we can’t eliminate all risks, we can seek to minimise them.
Thus, we ensure that our employees are trained to do the work they do, by consistent in-house and external training.
We also carry out regular site audits, tool box meetings, general safety meetings and review of job procedures.
We are committed to ensuring that the end of the day everyone goes home safely.
The management is committed to the prevention of injury and ill health by:
- Ensuring that the safety of the employee will be the first consideration in the operation of the business.
- Ensuring that each employee is adequately trained and complies with the relevant statutory and regulatory requirements (WSH Legal Requirements), code of practices and the company’s safety procedures in order to carry out and complete his or her work safely.
- To ensure proper management and reduction of risks through effective risk management.
- Ensuring that equipment and materials are well maintained and in safe working condition.
- Providing safe and healthy working environment inclusive of adequate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees.
- Instilling and promoting safety consciousness to all working individuals in the company.
- Taking steps to ensure that safety messages are disseminated to all employees, sub-contractors as well as visitors and vendors who are at the workplace.
- Emphasizing that each employee shall take personal responsibility to prevent injury or ill health to oneself and others.
We are committed to continually review and improve our integrated management system and Occupational Health and Safety Performance.